時間:白天

地點:村莊街道、灰姑娘家門前的庭院

人物:ALL

【戲劇5】
村莊街道,威爾森王子、威爾伯王子與韋德大臣拿著舞鞋尋找著鞋子的主人
Prince Wilbur 威爾伯王子 (打哈欠、伸懶腰,看向村莊)
Ahhh… it's been so long since I've visited the outside world
啊~好久沒來凡間走走了
I forgot how bright the sun is out here…
外面這陽光真是亮得讓人睜不開眼……
Wade 韋德大臣
We've searched every girl in the village—none of them fit the shoe
我們找遍了整個村莊的女孩,沒有人穿得下這隻鞋
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子
Where is she now? I have to find her
她現在在哪裡?我一定要找到她
小鳥精靈偷偷靠近威爾森王子遞來一張小紙條
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子 (打開紙條)
Go take a look at that old house
去看看那間老屋子
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子
Let's go!
我們出發吧!
壞大姐和壞二姐早已等候在家門口,穿著盛裝
灰姑娘在一旁掃著地
Layla壞大姐
Your Highness! It was ME at the Royal Dance Battle!
王子殿下!在皇家舞蹈對決跳舞的是我!
Lydia 壞二姐
No, it was me! That shoe is mine!
不,是我!那隻鞋子是我的!
Layla 壞大姐
You were in the kitchen sneaking some pie that night!
妳那晚明明在廚房偷吃餡餅!
Lydia 壞二姐
You were the one chasing frogs in the backyard!
妳才在後院追著青蛙跑!
她們輪流硬擠腳進鞋子裡,但完全不合腳
Wade 韋德大臣
I'm afraid this shoe is about to burst…
這鞋恐怕要撐破了…
Layla 壞大姐
It's… it's just that new shoes are always a little tight…
這、這只是新鞋比較緊……
Lydia 壞二姐
Let me try! I dreamed last night that it fit my foot perfectly!
讓我來!我昨晚夢見它完美貼合我的腳!
Wade 韋德大臣
Um… it doesn't seem to fit… either of you
嗯……看起來你們兩個都穿不下
Prince Wilbur 威爾伯王子 (嘴裡嚼著點心,懶洋洋地掃視四周)
Mmm… anyone else here… who, like, went to that dance thing?
嗯……這屋子裡還有誰……也有去那個什麼舞蹈對決的嗎?
全部人左顧右盼
掃地的灰姑娘,掃著掃著接近了人群
Cinderella 灰姑娘 (緩緩舉手)
I… I was there
我……我有去
韋德大臣將舞鞋遞給她。灰姑娘輕輕地穿上鞋子,剛剛好
Wade 韋德大臣 (溫和地)
Sometimes, the truth has been quietly waiting right in front of us.
有時候,真相一直就在我們眼前靜靜等待。
Cinderella 灰姑娘 (望著王子,輕聲)
That night... the music made me feel like I could be anyone, but I chose to be myself.
那一夜……音樂讓我覺得我可以成為任何人,但我選擇了做我自己。
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子 (拿出冠軍獎盃,笑著遞給她)
It fits! You're the true champion—and the most genuine dancer I've ever met.
剛好合腳!妳才是真正的冠軍。也是我見過最真實的舞者。
Cinderella 灰姑娘 (感動)
Thank you… for truly seeing me.
謝謝你……願意看見我
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子
Thank you... Now I know I can be myself too… because what you saw was who I really am.
謝謝妳……現在我知道,我也能做自己了……因為妳看見的,正是原本的我。
壞大姐與壞二姐闖入
Layla 壞大姐
No way! She cheated!
不可能!她作弊!
Lydia 壞二姐
She used magic!
她用了魔法!
Wade 韋德大臣
You used lies! She used courage!
妳們靠謊言!但她靠的是勇氣!
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子 (嚴肅)
Layla, Lydia—by royal decree, you are sentenced to work in the palace forever!
壞姐姐們——本王子判你們終身在皇宮負責打掃和洗衣!
Layla 壞大姐 & Lydia壞二姐
NOOOOO!!!
不要啊!!!
Stepmother 壞後母
Don't be fooled! She's not as innocent as she seems!
別被她騙了!她才不像你們看到的那麼天真無辜!
灰姑娘看著姐姐們驚慌無助,沉默片刻,然後上前
Cinderella 灰姑娘 (溫柔地)
Your Highness… might I be granted a wish?
王子殿下……我可否許一個願望?
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子 (驚訝)
Of course! What is it?
當然可以!妳想要什麼?
Cinderella 灰姑娘 (堅定而溫柔)
Please… don't punish them
請你……不要懲罰她們
I just want a world that's fair and kind
我只希望這個世界更公平、更溫柔
Where people respect each other—no more hate
大家互相尊重,不再有欺凌和怨恨
If we answer hurt with more hurt, we only build higher walls between us.
如果我們用傷害去回報傷害,只會築起更高的牆。
But if we choose to understand… maybe hearts can truly change.
但如果我們選擇去理解……也許人心才能真正改變。
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子 (點頭)
As you wish… May peace blossom in our village
如妳所願……願和平在我們村莊綻放
Layla 壞大姐
We're sorry! We'll never be mean again!
我們錯了!再也不欺負人了!
I understand now… true grace isn't about a title, but about having a heart like hers.
我現在明白了……真正的優雅不在於頭銜,而是像她那樣的心。
Lydia壞二姐
Thank you, Your Highness, for giving us a chance!
謝謝殿下,願意給我們一次機會!
We can become better people—by supporting her, instead of being jealous.
我們會學會成為更好的人……從支持她開始,而不是嫉妒。
Stepmother 壞後母
I let jealousy and resentment twist me… but she showed me what real strength is.
我讓嫉妒和怨恨扭曲了自己……是她讓我看見了什麼是真正的力量。
We promise—this time, we'll change for real!
我們保證——這次真的會改!
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子
Then let this be a new beginning—for all of us.
那麼,就讓這一切成為一個新的開始——為我們所有人。
And now we dance together!
那就讓我們一起跳舞吧!
ALL全體
Let's dance to a brand-new day!
一起舞出嶄新的未來!
THE END 全劇終