Witch邪惡女巫
Mwahaha! Hello there, everyone—long time no see!
哈哈哈!大家好久不見!
I'm the Witch from The Wizard of Oz!
我是來自《綠野仙蹤》的邪惡女巫!
I bet you're all so happy I'm not dead, aren't you?
我沒有死掉大家是不是很開心啊?
Oh, don't be so nervous—you're not in the wrong place
別緊張,你們沒有走錯棚
This is the stage for Cinderella, I promise!
這裡的確是《灰姑娘》的演出現場沒錯!
Witch邪惡女巫
It's just... I've been so bored lately
只是……我最近實在太無聊
And when I heard Glinda the Good Witch had arrived in a brand-new village
又聽說葛林達女巫最近來到新的村莊
I was starting to "worry" that she and the whole village were getting far too comfortable
我就擔心她還有這個村莊的大家過得太無趣
So naturally... I had to shake things up a bit!
所以……我決定來做點壞事!
Witch邪惡女巫
First, I turned a prince and princess into mice
首先,我把一對王子和公主變成老鼠
leaving them—and their pet bird—completely homeless!
讓他們還有他們的寵物鳥通通無家可歸!
Witch邪惡女巫
Then, I locked away a prince who didn't want to be king
接著,我讓一個不想繼承王位的王子
forcing him to attend boring royal banquets and meetings every day—
每天被困在城堡裡出席無聊的國宴和會議
no more freedom for him!
再也沒有自由!
Witch邪惡女巫
Finally, I turned a girl named Cinderella into a cleaner!
最後,我把一個叫仙杜瑞拉的女孩變成清潔工!
Ha! After all... how could anyone be more beautiful than me?
哈!畢竟……怎麼可以有人比我還漂亮呢?
So I kindly arranged for the meanest woman in the village to marry her father…
所以我順便讓全村最壞的女人嫁給她爸爸……
And as a bonus, I threw in two horrible stepsisters!
還貼心地送上兩個壞姐姐!
Buy one, get two free—bargain of the century!
買一送二,好划算!
Witch邪惡女巫
Mwahahaha! I'm just too brilliant!
哈哈哈哈哈!我實在是太厲害了!
Let's see if Glinda really has what it takes to save this village!
我就看看葛林達到底有多大的本事可以拯救這村莊的大家!
Shall we?
讓我們拭目以待吧?