ALL
Hey! Ho! Let’s all go!
嘿!嘿!全村集合!
Morning sun begins to glow!
朝陽升起 你準備好了嗎?
Dance and sing, don’t be slow
唱歌、跳舞,跟上節奏
It’s time to start the show!
好戲準備開場!
Layla 壞大姐 & Lydia 壞二姐
Flawless hair and dresses right
髮型洋裝都要完美無缺
Every glance says, “We’re perfect in sight.”
眼神一掃就知道誰最閃耀
We’re the stars, we steal the light
我們到哪都是舞台中心
Challenge us? You’re in for a fight!
誰敢挑戰我們,吃不完兜著走!
Stepmother 壞後母
Go to work, dreams don’t pay the bill
去幹活吧,夢想又掙不飽肚子
Scrub the floors and don’t sit still
地板給我刷亮,不准偷懶休息
My girls deserve the silk and frill
我女兒才該穿絲綢、享榮華
You just serve—and always will
你就好好伺候,這輩子都是傭人命
Witch Glinda 葛林達女巫
Dreams don’t need a magic wand
夢想不需要魔法棒
Just one chance—and you’ll be strong
只要一次機會,就能閃亮
Hold your hope and walk along
懷抱希望,勇敢前往
What you believe is where you belong
你心之所向,正是你該去的地方
ALL
Shine on, village! Bright and bold!
閃耀吧村莊!散發自信的光芒!
New adventures to unfold!
嶄新冒險正悄悄展開!
Laugh and dream the whole day long
整天歡笑,夢想不間斷
This is our village song!
這是我們的村莊之歌!
Linus 萊納斯王子 & Lucy 露西公主 & Fly 小鳥精靈
We may be small, but fast and bright
我們雖小,卻靈巧閃耀
We zip, we swoop—a perfect flight!
我們疾馳,我們俯衝——完美的飛行!
Work as one with hearts so light
我們齊心合力,輕盈前進
With paws and wings, we get it right!
靠著腳掌和翅膀,我們無所不能!
Wade 韋德大臣
I keep the books, I guard the gate
我記錄文件,看守大門
Always be early, never be late
總是早到,從不遲到
I track each task, I check each date
掌握每件任務,管理每天日程
Order and duty—that is my fate!
秩序與責任,就是我天命所在!
Prince Wilbur 威爾伯王子
I snooze in silk, I snack all day
我窩在絲綢裡,整天吃零嘴
Why rush around when life’s okay?
日子這麼美,何必忙碌破壞?
A pampered life, the royal way
受寵的生活,皇室的滋味
This palace life? I shout hooray!
這皇宮生活?我大喊萬歲!
ALL
Shine on, village! Loud and proud!
閃耀吧村莊!大方的唱出來吧!
Hearts that beat, a singing crowd!
大家一起合唱,讓心跳共鳴!
Whether short or whether long
不管路多遠多長
This is our village song!
這是我們的村莊之歌!
Prince Wilson 威爾森王子
I wear the crown, but want to dance
我頭戴皇冠,卻渴望能起舞
They say my dreams are just a trance
他們說我的夢只是幻想
A golden cage at every glance
每一次抬眼,看到的都是金色牢籠
Not just a pose, but a real chance
不為表演,只想真正放膽一試
Cinderella 灰姑娘
I sweep the floor with broom in hand
手裡拿著掃把掃著地
I scrub the pot just like they planned
我用力刷著鍋,就像他們吩咐的那樣
But deep inside, I know I can
但在心底,我知道自己可以
Become much more than what they said
做得遠遠比他們所說的還要好
ALL
Now shining!
現在閃耀!
Shine your light, don’t hide away
綻放光芒吧,不必躲藏
Your heart will guide the way!
你的心將引你前往!
ALL
Shine on, village! Bright and bold!
閃耀吧村莊!散發自信的光芒!
New adventures to unfold!
嶄新冒險正悄悄展開!
Laugh and dream the whole day long
整天歡笑,夢想不間斷
This is our village song!
這是我們的村莊之歌!
ALL
Shine on, village! Come and play!
閃耀吧村莊!一起來跳舞!
Colorful in every way!
繽紛多彩,千姿百態!
Sing it loud, join the throng
齊聲高唱,歡聚一堂
This is our village song!
這是我們的村莊之歌!